Dent-X 810 Basic Automatic Film Processor - Fast, Easy to Use, Low-Maintenance
World-renowned for dependability, Dent-X automatic film processors deliver the highest quality x-ray images, week after week, year after year. Their dependability and their popularity are a direct result of their simplicity. Simple in design, simple to use, simply reliable.
If you are still not comfortable making the jump to digital, consider replacing your old film processor with the Industry Standard.
All Dent-X Automatic Film Processors
- Are extremely low maintenance
- Alert the operator when the system is ready to process film
- Quickly and quietly produce a dry, archive-ready film
- Have a compact form, specifically designed for dental offices
- Can be cleaned and prepped in minutes
- Are available with an optional chemical drain kit to make cleaning even easier
- Are modular in design, which allows exchange of major components without the use of special tools.
- Processing TIme: Dry films in 4.5 minutes, endo wet readings in 2 mins, 6 minute mode for warm-up and special applications
- Film Sizes: All intraoral and extraoral film sizes up to 8" maximum width
- Plumbing Requirement: Open, cup-type drain and standard garden hose faucet with external threading. Processors female hose fitting connects easily to permanent plumbing
- Dimensions: 30.5L X 17.5"W X 14.5"H
- Weight: 70 pounds
- Power Requirements: 110-130 Volts, 60Hz, 15 amp max
- Water Requirements: 1.5 gal. min., only when processing
- Tank Capacity: Developer and fixer solution trays hold 3 qts. each