Lisa MB17 Steam Sterilizer
- Fully automated, microprocessor-controlled tabletop sterilizer with a deep, round, stainless-steel chamber.
- Manufactured by W&H and distributed by A-dec.
- Uses 2 vacuum cycles (pre-vacuum and post-vacuum) so instruments come out sterile and completely dry.
- Total wrapped cycle time is 30 to 40 minutes depending on the size of the load to be sterilized.
- Interactive touch screen with cycle-selection menus.
- Electric double-locking door design releases with a single touch, for safe and easy access.
- Can be connected to an optional printer (NOT INCLUDED) for validation and record keeping of sterilization cycles.
- Has four trays (tray dimensions 7 1/4"x11 1/4") and one rotatable rack
- Can accommodate three dental instrument cassettes (11” x 7.5”) placed either vertically or horizontally using a standard cassette-rack system.
- Fully-automatic, microprocessor-controlled operation
- Sterilized items are dry
- Reliable, trouble-free operation during evaluation
- Easy to use touch screen panel
- Waste reservoir can be drained during operation
Unit - 16.1 x 17.5 x 20.5 inches
Chamber Capacity - 17 L
Chamber Diameter - 9.84 inches
Chamber Length - 11.8 inches
Reservoir Capacity - 3.5 L
Weight Without Water - 105 pounds