View Larger Image
Instrumentarium Orthoceph OC100 Digital Pan/Ceph with Sensor *Refurbished*
Instrumentarium Orthoceph OC100 Digital Pan/Ceph - Model: INS-PANO05 With Sensor
Dimensions: 86.5" H x 14.6" W x 39" D
Item has outstanding image quality, versatile panoramic and TMJ imaging programs, computer-controlled operation advanced.
Automatic Exposure Control (AEC), operation selectable from left/right side, and exclusive Quality Assurance program for checking film processing.
Orthopantomograph OP100 D is software controlled diagnostic panoramic dental x-ray equipment for producing high quality digital images of dentition, TM-joints and skull. In order to take images with OP100 D you need a suitable PC hardware connected to the OP100 D unit and CliniView software to handle images.
Orthopantomograp OP100 D can perform the following procedures:
• Standard panoramic exposure
• Pediatric panoramic exposure
• Ortho Zone panoramic exposure or
• Wide layer panoramic exposure (optional)
• Orthogonal panoramic exposure
• Maxillary sinus
• TMJ, lateral projection or
• Ortho TMJ axial corrected lateral projection (optional)
• TMJ, PA projection
This Unit is the Orthoceph OC100 D and is a more equipped x-ray unit with cephalometric exposure option. In addition to the OP100 D functions OC100 D can perform the following cephalometric procedures:
• Lateral view
• Posterior-anterior (PA) and anterior-posterior (AP) views