Midmark Post Mount Radius Dental Halogen Operatory Exam Light for an Elevance Swing Chair (New From Old Stock & in Original Packaging/Box)
*This light can also be mounted to a Belmont and A-dec Chair, but only if the chair does not have a delivery unit*
Where many lights are an afterthought of old technology, the Midmark Light, with its advanced lighting design, pushes lighting quality to the edge.
Features an integrated PC board that monitors voltage to ensure color corrected brightness, LED intensity readouts and touchpad controls
- Delivers the true, reduced shadow white light you need to properly identify shades, see details and diagnose tissue
- Customizable features simplify usage of the light, while minimizing fatigue, time and motion
- The ergonomic design offers complete control, with pull, tilt and twist options, as well as easy access to the touchpad.
- Anti-friction bearings and tension adjustments enable you to set the tension and motion desired for your specific needs
- Touchpad control offers three intensity adjustments as well as a composite safe setting to prevent premature curing
- Automatic motion controlled on/off function can be set on the touchpad with the simple touch of a button
- Procenter Style Flex Arm
- Advanced Shadow Reduction
- Upfront Touchpad Controls
- 3 Axix of Rotation
- Automatic On/Off Setting
- Three Intensity Settings
- Independent Composite Safe Setting
- Integrated Voltage REgulator
- Operate Mode Color Temperature 4500, 4750, 5000 Kelvin
- Operate Mode Intensity 1400, 1950, 2500 Foot Candles 15000, 21000, 27000 Lux
- Composite Mode Color Temperature 4000 KelvinComposite Mode Intensity 550 Foot Candles 5900 Lux
- Color Rendering Index Greater than 90%
- Pattern Size 3.3" x 7.5"