View Larger Image
Defibrillator Cardiac Science PowerHeart AED G3 *Refurbished*
Defibrillator Cardiac Science PowerHeart AED G3 - Model 9300E-101
This Product Was In A Facility, But Has Never Been Used
The Cardiac Science Powerheart G3 AED offers advanced cardiac software algorithms, pre-connected, interchangeable electrodes, making it one of the easiest AEDs on the market to use. The AED can determine if a shock is required, and without necessitating that a button be pressed will “automatically” detect the patient’s heart rhythm and deliver the shock. It provides continuous monitoring of patients both during and after sudden cardiac arrest.
In dental offices where conscious and unconscious sedation occurs, mandatory inclusion of an AED is becoming standard. The general and specialized dentist who doesn’t sedate patients may have a need based on the pressure from public expectation but also from another more professional source. Nearly all states have some form of requirement for CPR training for dental professionals.
Here’s a list of states with laws requiring AEDs for dental offices that use conscious sedation:
Cardiac Science Powerheart G3 Automatic AED showcases an evolution of utmost simplicity coupled with an intuitive device full of some of the most advanced features available on the market. This AED is semi-automatic, which means there is no need to depress the shock button, the unit will administer the shock itself when the time is right. Once the chest pads are in place, the PowerHeart detects the victim’s heart rhythm and will determine when a defibrillation shock is necessary within seconds.
The G3 Automatic AED incorporates the following features in this rescue-ready portable defibrillator. Consistent with the American Heart Association and International Liaison Committee on Resuscitation’s guidelines, the G3 Automatic AED incorporates the following protocol features in this portable AED device:
• Standard self-tests assure that the G3 Automatic is ready as soon as an emergency SCA event requires. This device performs daily self-tests on all of its major components. This includes hardware, software, electrodes, and battery. Each week, it will also perform a partial self-charge of its electronics system. Additionally, once a month it will perform a high-voltage electronics full charge. This means you can depend on it to be ready when you need it.
• The Cardiac Science Powerheart® G3 Automatic features the proprietary STAR biphasic technology allows the AED to automatically compute each patient’s electrical impediment and determine whether or not a defibrillator shock is necessary. When a victim requires more than one shock, this AED will continue to escalate the voltage of therapy until the right level of shock is administered..
• The RescueCoach voice prompts guides make it simple for a user to move through the defibrillation process without stress. The easy-to-understand instructions quickly move the rescuer through the pad placement process—including giving specific instructions for children or victim’s under 55 lbs—and moves the user quickly forward in the rescue process.
• The Cardiac Science defib pads aren’t polarized which means they can be easily placed in one of the two positions diagrammed on the pad package. This feature helps to minimize confusion and bolster a user’s confidence. The status indicators for the pads, service, and help to ensure proper maintenance and give you peace of mind that the device will be ready in an emergency.
• Cardiac Science Powerheart G3 AED