The 2540M Tuttnauer Manual Autoclave is designed to compliment any healthcare facility. The easy to use panel was designed with the operator in mind. This autoclave will satisfy all of your sterilization needs without compromising on quality, safety or reliability.
- Automatic shut-off at the end of both the sterilization and dry cycles.
- A long life electro-polished chamber and door.
- Double safety locking device prevents door from opening while chamber is pressurized.
- Overheat cutoff prevents burnout of heating elements in case of insufficient water in the chamber.
- Drain valve is located on the front, allowing for quick and easy draining of water reservoir.
- Dual safety thermostat to protect against overheating.
- Speed and reliability are accomplished without sacrificing load.
Chamber Dimensions 10"D x 19"L
Chamber Volume 6 gal
Overall Dimensions 21.5"D x 20"W x 14.4"H
Standard Cassette Capacity: 3 Full and 3 Half
Standard Unwrapped Cycle Time: Cold:30 Min - Hot:14 Min
110V - 50/60
Power Current: 1400W 12A