Gendex Orthoralix 8500 DDE Digital Dental X-Ray
One Unit In Stock with Low Usage
The Orthoralix 8500 DDE, the digital version of the 8500, features a direct digital connection to the LAN. This eliminates the necessity to install any capture card on a single PC, resulting in time savings, increased efficiency and better productivity. There are no more darkrooms nor developers any longer. There is a reduction of waiting time, resulting in efficiency and improved workflow.
- Can connect directly to any practice network
- Multi-motorized rotation with up to 3 computer controlled motors offer the best diagnostic image quality with constant magnification factor
- High frequency DC X-ray source with a 0.4mm focal spot for ultimate diagnostic results
- One touch pad manages system movements and the other controls technique factors
- Three laser beams enable precise patient positioning
- Lateral positioning devices, handgrip and integrated chin rest allow patient to be held in a stable and comfortable position
- Telescopic column and optional light, free standing base provide easy installation
- Quality is uniform, resulting in high resolution digital images
- Easy to use, with traditional patient positioning and real-time imaging
- Increased safety and dose reduction, resulting in a great diagnostic image
- Cost and time are reduced; elimination of darkroom and developers, quality problems
- The small footprint of the Gendex 8500 makes it a perfect fit into almost any practice setting.
- The 8500 DDE features a telescopic column that is light, compact and attractive.
- Its sleek, contoured style easily integrates into any dental office
91 1/2 " H x 38 1/2 " W x 49 1/2" D
Weighs 420 pounds
230AC or 120V