Porto-Dent II Mobile Evacuation Unit
Polyethylene Cabinet - White Granite
7/8 HP, 8 Amps, 115 VAC, 50/60 Hz
** 230 VAC Available as Additional Option **
Compact Measures only 13" x 16" x 26" - FDA Regulated - Includes two hoses and two mouthpiece adapters.
A lifesaver when the central system breaks down. Doctor just rolls it out, plugs it in, and keeps operating.
- It is no obstacle at chairside and stores inconspicuously.
- Easy Maintenance Non-corrosive collection canister cleans easily and is equipped with an automatic overflow shut-off.
- Motor comes with a one-year guarantee and can be replaced in minutes with a screwdriver.
- Moves Easily Rolls quietly on large polyethylene carpet casters.
- Special Uses Needed especially by the dentist in a temporary location or when it is not feasible to install a central system.
- Perfect for such specialists as periodontists, endodontists, orthodontists, hygienists and other professions.
- Value Priced Easily the least expensive of oral evacuation units.
- Finish White Granite
- Impact Resistant Polyethylene Plastic
- Ideal for Backup
Dimensions: 13"W x 16"D x 26"H
Made in the USA