Belmed 5500 - PC7-C Flowmeter Head ONLY - Does not Include Supply Tubings or Rubber Goods
- On Off Control: Simple 1/4 turn, establishes a 3 liter minimum 02 flow.
- Oxygen Flush: Provides rapid flow of oxygen directly into patient breathing circuit.
- Micrometer Needle Valve: Allow quick, responsive flow adjustments. Needle valve design prevents seat damage.
- Minimum 30 percent 02: Is achieved by limiting flows to a minimum of 3 liters for 02 and a maximum of 7 liters for N20.
- Dual Cascading Flowmeter Tubes: 02 and N20 are calibrated in liters per minute.
- Oxygen Fail-Safe: Automatically and proportionally reduces N20 in the event 02 is reduced or shut off.
- Solid Gas Control Block: Designed to eliminate internal gas leaks.
- 02 Quick Connect: Provides connection of auxiliary resuscitation equipment.
- Nrb Check Valve: Prevents the rebreathing of expired gases and guards against N02 build-up.
- Emergency Air Valve: Entrains ambient air into the breathing circuit in the event flow from the machine is lost for any reason.
- Dimensions: 4.25 in H x 12.187 in W x 4.687 in D
This is a Brand New Product