Shown with Optional Printer
- New contemporary design with an easier to read bright blue display panel.
- Pre-loaded cycles for: unwrapped instruments; wrapped/packs; liquid and additional drying cycle.
- All program parameters can be changed and stored.
- Automatic shut off at the end of both the sterilization and dry cycles.
- Audible and visual cycle interruption alert. Double safety locking device prevents door from opening while chamber is pressurized.
- Low water sensor prevents activation of sterilization cycle when there is insufficient water in the chamber or reservoir.
- Constant monitoring of temperature and pressure for sterilization.
- Power outage recovery system.
- Door design prevents steam from coming in contact with control panel.
- Optional printer.
- High Efficiency air pump.
- Decreased overall drying time.
- Closed door drying.
- Hepa filter 0.2 air filter (replaceable)
- Circulates hot air after the sterilization cycle for fast drying.
- Chamber Dimensions: 10" x 19"
- Volume: 6gal
- Standard Cassettes: 3 full/3 half
- No. of Trays: 4
- Standard Unwrapped Cycle Time:
- Cold: 30 mins
- Hot: 14 mins
- Voltage (V): 120V
Your Box Will Contain:
A new Tuttnauer EZ10 autoclave, power cord, 4 trays, sample box of Chamberbrite autoclave cleaner, tray holder, drain tube, manual and two year warranty card
ADDITIONAL OPTION: Sterlizer with Printer - EZ10P